pipetus® combines many years of experience, innovative technology and superior-quality materials. Charging and dispensing of the medium is realised at the press of a button. Exact meniscus configuration is enabled through fine dispensing valves with valve pins made of ceramic compound. The valves are free of wear and offer maximum chemical resistance.
An exact and continuously adjustable pumping and suctioning speed can be selected for both filling and venting within five precisely harmonised performance stages. The integrated colour display shows the pipetting mode, speed levels and charging status of the battery. Battery charging is realised without contacts and controlled by a microprocessor in an inductive charging station. The sophisticated ergonomic shape of the pipetus® aids non-fatiguing work.
Overview of details
- NiMH batteries
- Includes an inductive charging and park station
- Standard wall bracket
- Pump motor emits low noise levels and is free of vibration
- Highly accurate pipetting enabled through fine dispensing valves with valve pins made of ceramic compound.
- Hydrophobic PTFE diaphragm
- Filter with 0.2 μm pore size
- For measuring, volumetric and Pasteur pipettes, from 0.1 ml to 200 ml
Cleared away in the wall bracket
pipetus® can be cleared away quickly and tidily and stowed in the standard wall bracket. Even with a pipette, the unit can be easily deposited in a horizontal position in the bracket. An optional table support to keep the pipetus® pipette controller handy with a pipette inserted in the nosepiece is
|Article ||Order Number |
|pipetus® battery powered pipette filler ||9907200 |